Cybercare Project Goals
The CyberCare solution will provide the healthcare industry with:
- a Machine Learning-based threat analysis tool for Situational Awareness
- a Coordinated Response and Recovery System that will enable early and effective detection and response to attacks on medical devices
- a platform that will ensure data integrity and operator trust
The objectives of the CyberCare platform are summarized as follows:
- (a) Timely and effective awareness of the dangerousness and vulnerabilities of connected medical devices and the network.
- (b) Multi-level response and recovery of data from each device as well as the entire system.
- (c) Instantly notify stakeholders of impending cyber threats through a shared repository of relevant information.
- (d) Addressing attacks observed between connected medical devices.
The project Cybercare is implemented under the National Action Plan: « Research – Create – Innovate» and is co-financed by the European Union and Greek national resources through the OP. Competitiveness, Entrepreneurship & Innovation (EPANEK).